Experiencing chest discomfort, cheek numbness, neck pain post endoscopy after treatment for esophagus perforation. Worrisome?

Hi I had an endoscopy test done on Tuesday the 30th. In September I was admitted to hospital and they detected a perforation of the esophagas and the test showed everything looked fine but I ve started to feel the same symptoms I felt when the perforation happened since having the endoscopy done, discomfort in the left side of my chest feeling numb up in my left cheek and achy pain in the right side of my neck should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012