Experiencing burning scalp, itching. Taking fish oil, vitamin D, magnesium, baby aspirin, and glucosamine/chondroitin supplements. Should I be seeing an allergist?

For the past month, I have been experiencing burning scalp about once or twice a day, along with itching on my neck and back and sometimes my arms, along with chills. I do not know what is triggering these symptoms. If it gets really bad, I take a half-dose of a children's allergy liquid medication. The first time it occurred, I had just finished my workout at Curves. Now, stress seems to trigger the symptoms. I have not experienced hair loss. I am 67 years old and in good health. I take fish oil, vitamin D, magnesium, baby aspirin, and glucosamine/chondroitin supplements. I take 50mg of a thyroid replacement script and Evista for bone density. I have normal blood pressure. Should I be seeing an allergist, or I could start with my primary care doctor. I wish I knew what brought this on of late. Thank you for your attention and reply.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013