Experiencing brown spots, cramping, nausea and head ache. Had ectopic pregnancy. Left tube removed. Pregnant?

Hi i am 28 yr old female and my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for a while now.i had an ectopic preg last june 2012 and part of my left tube was removed.i normally get my period around the 28th of every month but since feb.has only 28 days i got it march 4.i was exspecting to have another on the 28th of march but nothing.instead ii started spotting on april started out brownish but now i only see light cramping and nausea with a headache.what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013