Experiencing brown, mucus clotting, discharge, cystitis and thrush. Is it cervical erosion?

Hi I m 50 and experiencing brown, mucousy clotting, discharge possibly post coitally or intramenstrually. Also after sex about a day later I always experience cystitis and thrush like symptoms. I m still having regular periods. I do have a cyst on the ovary but this has never caused trouble before. Ive always suffered with cystitis but not to this extent and have had two urethral dilatations in the past. Im not sure if this is just my age, or whether I may have a cervical erosion. Thanks C
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013