Experiencing body rashes, severe itching all over the body. Is this a sign of HIV virus or Cancer ?

Hello Doctor. For last 6-8 months i am experiencing, body rashes , severe itching all over the body, which includes Head, arms, thighs, lower back and sometimes bumps on the forehead . I sometimes get itching on the tip of the penis and around the testicles. Is this a sign of HIV virus or Cancer? I did take Claritin and Aerius medicines but after taking them i get relief for 10 days - but again the itching rashes starts 9-10 days after taking the medication . Lets say i take medice today, all rashes will come back after 10 days. Especially after taking shower it rashes the most. Please advise as ur help is very much appreciated. AAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013