Experiencing blurred vision. Can it be due to blood pressure?

I am 31 years old and currently take hydrochlorot 25 mg (1/2 a pill a day) for blood pressure and dizzy spells. I ve been on it a little over one year now. Within the past couple months I have been experiencing blurred vision (like when you see a flash or bright light and you can t refocus your eyes) at various times througout the day. Never paid attention before as to which eye it was happening to but it just happened again this morning and it was in my left eye. Didn t know if this was related to my blood pressure or if I just need to go to eye doctor to get my eyes checked.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012