Experiencing blood in phlegm, sore throat, back pain, had streptococcus. Help?

hi there,
I am experiencing blood in my phlegm, I am taking antibiotics and I had strepotoccus throat nearly two weeks ago which I was on antibiotics for too, 5 days later after I had finished my course of antibiotics my sore throat was back again, now I am on a new set of antibiotics, but am worried about this blood and also cramps in my stomach. My doctor took a throat swab and has yet to receive the results, he feared it could be scarlet fever. Can you suggest a possible reason for my illness? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013