Experiencing bad body aches, night sweats, diarrhea, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose. Cure?

Im a 29 yr old female. For 5 days I have had bad body aches all over including wrist and finger joints. Severe night sweats 4 of those nights, diarrhea twice a day all 5 days (I m hardly eating, not much of an appetite) very mild fever 100.2 for only 2 days. My stomach is tender making it a little uncomfortable to walk. It s not painful but the jarring from walking is a little unpleasant. Last night my neck suddenly got very stiff and sore but is fine today. Had a sore throat first 3 days and a lot of sneezing and a runny nose first two days and again today(5th day) could be allergies. This is all strange to me because I rarely get sick. Haven t had the flu in 16 years I maybe get a cold once a year.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012