Experiencing back pain, arm pain and wired breathing. What is going on?

Hi, I am a 20 year old college student and have been experiencing some odd symptoms for the past few months. I have had uncomfortable upper back pain , especially when i lean against something. i also have been experiening arm pain. i havent worked out lately and its a pain shooting down my elbow . Also, i have had 3 or 4 attacks where my breathing feels weird and i tend to panic. i dont know if this is anxiety or what but it has happened quite a bit and it is starting to scare me. Everyday i have it in the back of my mind that one of these attacks is going to happen again. i dont know what is going on.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013