Experiencing abnormal yellowish discharge. Took treatment for yeast infection. Is the infection still there ?

Hi for sometime I have been experiencing abnormal discharge for quit sometime. I went to my physician and she diagnosed it as a yeast infection and prescribed me antibiotics in a pill form that was given to be taken 2 times 3 days apart from the first time taking the pill. She said the infection should clear up within the next few days. It's been more than a week and I'm still experiencing discharge thats very thick and yellowish color discharge. What should I do? Is it still a yeast infection or could it be something else?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013