Experiencing abnormal bleeding during sex. All medical test normal. What is causing this?

Im 28 & I have been experiencing abnormal bleeding during sex since august 2012. I have done a Physical exam of the cervix; a paps smear, ultrasound, blood tests, hormonal tests and nothing seems abnormal. The insulin ( fasting ) test was within normal range but towards high. I have been to 2 doctors but none seem to able to figure it out. This happens all the time i have intercourse at whichever time of the month. Please assist
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013