Experiencing a sharp pain on my right side and night sweats. It feels like something inside of me is turning over. what is the disease?

im a 42 year old female... My cycle is 5 days late. My tubes have been tied for over 10 years and my partner had a vestocomy about 12 years ago. Lately when i get up off the sofa im experinicing A SHARP PAIN on my right side. It feels like something inside of me is turning over... Its a wierd feeling, im also experincing alot of NIGHT SWEATS my bed is socked my morning with sweat
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013