Experiencing a lot of pelvic pain on the left, bad back pain, taking utovlan pill. Pregnant? Reason?

I have recently been taking utovlan pill to delay my period one tablet three times a day. Came of it on 2oct and came on the following day. I have been experiencing a lot of pelvic pain on the left and very bad back pain . I am worried if I may have been pregnant and now I am worrying I may have been have a miscarriage I have had 2 in the past. I don t know if I may have been pregnant before taking the tablet as we don t use any form of contraception so if is possible but would of been too early to have tested first. Just over a year ago I was due to go into hospital for a laporoscopy to check for endometriosis but fell pregnant so never ended up having the op, could the pain be this? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013