Experiencing SVT during second trimester of pregnancy. Affect the baby?

I am experiancing svt while in my late second trimester of pregnancy 3years ago I had an ablation done to fix problem I use to take toprol xl for that I m pregnant it has returned I feel like I m gonna faint ,very out of breath and exhausted,my episodes last a time and abruptly stop.I have a heart appt.with my cardiolgist coming up but very worried about baby,should I be taking it easy for now on.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
Yes,You must take it seriously and see your Cardiologist ASAP.its a bit tricky situation.