Experiencing PVCs. Normal EKG and nuclear stress test. Taking verpamil. Is it serious?

I have been experiencing PVCs for the past month. They are more frequent as I walk or excersise. I have gone to the cardioligist and have had an EKG and a nuclear stress test. All tests come back normal. I take 180mg verapamil. If I sit down there is no problem. These are driving me crazy. The last stress test I took, the Dr. saw them and said they were benign. He told me to ignore them. Easier said then done. Any suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012