Experienced with concentrated bath salts Pregnancy

I have in the past 48 hours experienced with concentrated bath salts and in the last hour i have taken a first response pregnancy test with it saying i was pregnany. asking if any or all concentrated salt could give a negative answer.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. I dont think bath salts can in any way alter the result of your pregnancy tests. But you should avoid taking bath salts now as they are not good for your and your baby's health. Wish you good health.
Not sure if youve been to the drs yet or not, I know we're a couple months down the road, but you can have a flase negative, but never a false positive....Just so you know for future reference.....but hopefully youve figured yourself, and all of your own things out! Best of luck to ya girl!
*An experienced mother of 4/5! lol
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
hello and wellcome to Health Care Magic ,pl ease not that if you have been tested by card test that is it involves a drop of urine into the card ,then if the gonadotropin hormone is only present in the urine ,the test is positive ,it does not depend in any salt,so i do not think salts would have a major effect in the diagnosis of the test,take care
Wow, sounds like u had a fun time after using a bath. Im assuming ur test said you are prego? The salts shouldn't effect a prego test. U got a kid on the way. Unfortunately its Time to stop having fun with life. Cheers.
But anyways, what kind of bath salt did u use? Some are good and some suck. Sounds like u had a good time with yours lol. Congrats about the kiddo, but share the knowledge with the world.
Sry to sound like a dick, but that could be the 2nd greatest story I have ever heard