Experienced thunderclap headache. MRI showed multiple spasms around brain. Headaches after taking sandomigran. Suggestions?

I experience thunderclap headache in November which resulted in 3 admissions to hospital and MRIA to discover tha I was experience multiple sapsma around my brain. The One headache cotinued for 6 weeks medicated for pain with Endone. Sandimigran was chosen as the best method to hopefully treat me ..I have been taking six a day and now feel incredibly confused when I take them. And actually experience headaches .I have stopped taking them 5 days ago and hope to find out what to expect.I am terrified of experiencing the same Thunderclap again but can t function properly whilst on them. I hope you can help. I have been under a well known and respected neurologist but not able to see him for sometime. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013