Experienced sudden dizziness, heart pounding, metallic taste in mouth, slow breathing. Matter of concern?

several hours ago I suddenly became very faint like I was going to pass out, my hearing began to fade in and out, and my sight would go and come and then go again, Its like I was going to pass out only I didnt, instead I stayed conscious but experienced the symptoms for nearly 15 minutes and everything felt as if it were moving very fast. My heart was also pounding and I had this funny metallic taste in my mouth and my breathing became slow and labored. I did not feel nauseous, but felt as though my body was about to just shut down. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You mentioned the symptoms but did not mention what caused it. Fight or Flight syndrome might have caused your version of palpitation and metallic taste and this syndrome might have been triggered by sudden felt dizziness and fear arising out of it.

Just walk through all the happenings of that day and you will come across some issue which caused the symptoms.
Instead of worrying about it, try to find a reason and shut it close.
Good wishes