Experienced stomach churning and nausea after eating.Pain in lower abdomen, could be wind trapped in intestine. Symptoms of indigestion

Hi, I have experienced stomach churning and nausea for 3 days now, more so when I eat...what could it be. I also experience a pain in my lower stomach right side. I have been told that this could be trapped wind in my intestines. Could it all be linked? The symptoms seem to suggest indegestion but surely that wouldn t continue for days.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Can you please tell your age & sex than situation will be more clear.No doubt most commonly indigestion cause pain .But associated nausea may also be due to infection i.e gastroenteritis.

this type of symptoms may be seen in gastritis, peptic ulcer ( duodenal ulcer ), food born infections, formation gas etc..consult ur family phsician.

for this type of symptoms u can use nuxvomica 30 pills 3-times a day for 2 days which give setain rileaf. u can use homeopathy for permanent cure.