Experienced shoulder dystocia. Does brachial plexus sometimes contribute to kyphosis?

Does brachial plexus sometimes contribute to kyphosis , especially if there is slight scoliosis? My daughter experienced shoulder dystocia , brachial plexus stretching (no movement which resolved mostly within 3 months, with some limited range of motion of the shoulder), and now has postural adolescent kyphosis. She is 16. She received no treatment for the brachial plexus, and we thought she had recovered fully only to find out she has never been able to move her arm back towards her spine as her other arm can.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012