Experienced severe bleeding. Angiogram suggests? Why no further bleeding? Platelet count suggests?

I am 45 yrs old. i had experienced severe bleeding with cough for about 2hrs in the month of july.i had undergone ct scan with angiogram of lungs and bronchosopy and doctor diagnosised thrombocytopenia with platelet count 0000 and a sub-segmental collapse in the right upper lobe of lungs. doctor stopped all the medicines as no further bleeding occured. but still the cough i am suffering from cough along with nasal conjestion and sneezing frequently. as per the advice of the doctor i have taken montek lc for 10 days. my platelet count is 0000 now. is there anything to worry?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012