Experienced several symptoms of an auto Immune Disease questions

I am a 28 year old female, who has experienced several symptoms of an autoimmune disorder for about 7-10 years with no treatment. I am going to see a Rheumatologist , but am curious if anyone knows about a Positive Sjogren s SS-B with a negative Sjogrens SS-A? I am curious what this means. My RA factor is -7 on a scale of 0-13.9. My TSH is between 1-2, which I read is good. I am ANA and ANA w/ reflex positive. Finally, in addition to negative SS-A and positive SS-B, my ENA panel shows below average slightly for ANTI-DNA, RNP Abs, and Smith ABs. With not seeing a Rheumatologist, my primary care physicians says I have a 10% chance of having SLE and a 30% chance of Sjogren s Syndrome. I have multiple symptoms of both conditions, however, no dry mouth . My symptoms include a long list, but it appears I have the following symptoms: Sinus Issues Reynauds Some joint discomfort in ankles, fingers, and knees My tonsils are slightly disfigured with particles that show up in them A history of weak and cavity ridden teeth Memory loss and confusion Dizziness Infrequent migraines w/ aura Frequent urination Fitigue Anxiety and Depression (Random) Rough/course and dry hair Acne Blurred Vision Trouble sleeping due to back pain Green mucus etc. No rashes or dry mouth Any help would be greatly appreciated in calming my anxiety over the blood test results. Thank you, Jade
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
i am an ayurvedic doctor according to our system auto immune systems can be treated by immuno modulator drugs which specifically ayurveda immunity can be related to vydhikshamatwam or bala of patients.which means the capacity of body to prevent body from different diseases or the strength of the body to resist the disease against it to become worsen.based on this idea we can give relief to you.
if ayurveda doctors available at your area you can visit him or else you can use some medicines if you give correct feed back abt you through mail ,
Rheumatologist Dr. Raheesh Ravindran's  Response
Dear Madam , oms As i can gather from your information is that you are having symptoms characteristic of a few known connective tissue diseases,but you may not fulfill all the required features of one connective tissue disorder. You may be havind a condition called MIXED CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISORDER. You may later on evolve into a single disease entity (eg - Lupus) at a later stage of your disease. Since you are U1 RNP positive you have a greater chance of having a lung condition called INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASE.Kindy meet your rheumatologist at the earliest and get yourself evaluated.Hope you find my answer useful. Take care.