Experienced muscular pains in right thigh after masturbating. How it can be reversed?

i have been masturbating for 5 years now and on one occasion after masturbating i experienced muscular pains in my right thigh upto the left side of my waist . I can´t stretch that affected leg upward fully when i sit down neither can i bend down easily on that side without experiencing some pains. I have been taking some pain killers prescribed by a doctor but the pains are still persisting. I want to know whether the masturbation caused it and how it can be reversed. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013