Experienced hypoxia due to atrial fibrillation, Brugada syndrome. Having memory issues. Anomic aphasia?

I experienced hypoxia due to atrial fibrillation (2x in 4 hours), Brugada Syndrome , 6 years ago. i survived because my body went into seizure due to hypoxia ( I assume) but I have been left with what I think is anomic aphasia. I now have an ICD. Is this a reasonable assumption, the aphasia, on my part? All my doctors have basically ignored my memory issues. I have recovered considerably but still have issues with pulling names of things, etc out of my mind. Fortunately my intelligence doesn t seem to have been affected.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013