Experienced heavy bleeding, pelvis scan showed normal, prescribed pause 500. Time for bleeding to stop?

Hi, I experienced heavy bleeding this mensturation cycle.For 5 days in the beginning it was light and then a normal flow for 7 days and again a light flow till date. My pelvis scan and TSH , prolactin tests were normal. I was advised to take Pause 500 3 times a day when my bleeding did not stop after 15 days. I have taken it for last two days but there is still light bleeding. When will it stop?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013