Experienced blurred vision, intense neck pain, dizziness, nausea, headache. Due to vertebral artery damage?

During a massage yesterday, the LMT was doing some stretching of my neck (I was in a recent car accident), and I experienced intensely blurred vision along with a lot of lights. I had intense pain in my neck. I m not sure how long it lasted, I was completely disoriented. I left feeling very dizzy and nauseous. I had a mild headache all night, and awoke feeling the same. I m still dizzy, my neck is obviously sore, but my vision is seemingly normal. I m worried there could have been vertebral artery damage? What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013