Experienced blurred vision coming and going, dizziness, headache, unable to recognize known people. Reason?

about 3 hours ago i noticed blared vison that would move around and come and go, slight dizzy, and a miold head ache. then 2hours ago my wife called me and mentioned some of our best friends and i new i should know the name, but could not place how it was or that they were even friends. even after looking up the names on the pohone and seeing pics the names just did not work for me. i am 52 male withe no insurance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013