Experienced an unresponsive right leg after standing in warm shower for long time.Could feel the leg. Hand also not working properly. After two hours everything become normal

My husband (age 71) told me he experienced an unresponsive right leg after standing in a very warm shower for a relatively long period of time. He could feel the leg (not numb), but had to think and instruct the leg to step for about two hours. Also said his right hand did not work correctly.. After that two hour period he said the leg started working again.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012