Experienced a weird worm like thing in vagina. What this could be?

gudmorning im Nyl from phiippines. ths is my problem when i was in high school i thnk, night bfore i went to sleep. i felt smthng weird on my vagina . its like smthng bit there and feels so uncomfortble. if im not mistaken i tried to checked it out and i found small tiny whte thng ( worm i thnk). Probably i got infcted when i was a child.after that i dont xprience that anymore. Now im already college graduate, i feel it again, but i tried to check mine but i did not found anythng.. im so paranoid, whats that? what thing i will do? im so shy to tell it to others, i dnt have money togo to a obgyn . if i have it again and im so botherd what if i had it on my uterus and i got pregnant. so scared. pls help me out. Thank u so much in advance for the help.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your query and am sure that you will not become pregnant due to a simple worm. And that incident happened when you are a child and now you are matured enough to understand the basics of healthy life style and healthy sexual habits.

Vagina is open to nature's micro organisms. The atmosphere inside vagina is so helpful to so many disease causing micro organisms, that they prefer to stay there stubbornly. Children don't take much care about their vagina, and often mothers clean their children's vagina etc. You found that worm like thing may be due to unclean vaginal aftermath.

Now you know how to keep your vagina clean. Do it twice daily and make sure you do not practice un healthy sex practices. Be faithful to the nature and live right.

Hope I cleared your doubts. I am available for further queries.
Good luck.