Experienced a weird Headache when having sex, felt extremely tired and neck was stiff. Suggestion?

Hi. My boyfriend experienced a weird headache tonight while we were having sex. It came on all of a sudden without warning. he described it as being the worst pain he ever felt (though he followed up quickly with a well, not really, I guess. ) He said he got extremely tired and his neck was stiff. He never seemed confused or anything though, and he maintained conversation just fine. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013