Experience vertigo on taking nexito, do not take it regularly, recently had rise in BP with extreme anxiety, prescribed aten50. Advice?

Hello sir i had panic attacks for last 2 years, i take nexito 10 and its not regular but i take it with a gap of 5 or 6 days, the reason is that i want to quit taking nexito and when i feel vertigo i take it. However for last few days i am facing issues with my blood pressure as it rises to 160/100 and extreme anxiety , i went to seek a doctor and he prescribed me aten 50. Plz tell me what should i do now?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012