Experience leg cramps, dizziness, nausea, sweating, ringing in ears, blurry vision, headaches. Low potassium, sugar and high WBC. What to do /

Hi I am a 27 yr old female with low potassium low sugar and a elevated WBC. I have experience leg cramps dizziness nausea sweating ringin in the ears and the feeling of almost passing out... Sometimes I feel extremely hungry and can't get full. Headaches are common with blurry vision and shakiness. It varies from Day to day and I have no energy. I'm currently trying to conceive with no luck. I have 3 children and never had trouble gettin pregnant before. My thyroid has Ben checked ad said it was low. Checked again after 6 months but it came back ok. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013