Experience hot flushes regularly even in cold conditions, on nortriptylene and mercilon. Could medicines be causing this?

Good evening, I have been experiencing hot flushes everyday, especially when im at work in cool air conditioning. I am currently taking nortriptylene 10mg nocte (it s one red pill...not sure about dose) for post natal depression for about 5 months now and mercilon ( menstrual pain and mild pcos ) for 2 years. Do you think it could be from the medication or should i have some other tests done? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013