Expected period yesterday. Can I take Primolut without the risk of spotting?

Hi Dr, I expected my period to be yesterday but I might calculated it wrong. since it did not start yesterday and I need to travel after 5 days I dont want it to come this month or think about it. I have norethisteron( Primolut N 5mg)my GP told me to take it 3 times/day starting before 3 days of my mentruation starting day which I have not taken it yet. can I use it from today without the risk of blood spottings afterwards?? taking into account that I did not have sexual cntact for more than 5 months.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012