Exhaustion, fever at night, tests showed salmonella typhi "o" count, AH and BH negative. Does it mean typhoid?

Dear Doctor, my Salonella typhi o count is 1.160, salmonella typhi h is 1.80 and salmonella typhi AH is negative and salmonella typhi BH is negative aswell. As per the report of the typhoid test done these are the remarks made by the lab. I m feeling exhausted and had fever at night for the last 5 days. However at the moment I am not suffering from loss of appetite , diarrhea and fever(in the day time). Could you please tell me whether it is typhoid or not. Thank You and warm regards, Darshana.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012