Exhaustion by the end of the day

I am feeling exhausted everyday by the end of the day. The energy levels are coming down. How to improve upon that?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If these symptom have been noticed recently then you need to check if you have other signs of anaemia or other medical problems.. if not, regular meal habits before going to work and at your work place, snacks during work time and modifying your work environment will help you to increase your stamina

One of the most common medical cause is Anemia. But in a well nourished person, this is not likely and it could be due to lack of activity.

My brother was telling the same. Later he joined a gym and really improved. You can also do the same I feel.