Exhaustion, back pain, stomach pain, bloating, severe weight gain. Causes for symptoms?

I have had different bouts of overall not feeling well extrmely tired or exhausted and have sharp pains in my left lower back and right around to my left side of my front lower stomach .. Feeling bloated bad and very crampy and uncomfortable. I have gained about 5 pounds in about 3 days this time and haven t eaten that much more to cause this much weight gain so fast. Please give me an idea what you think this could be. I will go through stages of feeling ok but when it hits again it is not good and this time around for tiredness has been the worst.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012