Exhaustion after slight exertion, pressure on bladder, increased need to urinate. Kidney infection?

I am 29 years old, 5 6 and 130lbs. I recently had a severe kidney infection . I was on IV antibiotics for one week and oral antibiotics for another week. I took my last antibiotic 3 days ago and felt much better. However, when I woke up the next day I was exhausted. I slept all day and was still able to sleep through the night. I have been resting since and even the slightest exertion exhausts me. I have also noticed a slight feeling of pressure on my bladder and an increase in the need to urinate. However, I am not having any pain when I do urinate. I have also had a decrease in appetite . Could my kidneys still be infected?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012