Exhausted with headaches and heart burns. Why was I bleeding?

I had unprotected sex mid cycle. A week later I had exhaustion and headaches and heart burn . A few days later I had period pains, but not severe, then my period came a few days early, but was very light, mostly just when wiping and dark brown, then rusty red then pink then dark brown again. No clots at all. Am usually very heavy with bad cramping. Since then I have been increasingly nauseaus, can t keep anything down and now feel very bloated, and like I need to pee. Also the veins in my breasts have become visible. Got BFN on HPT around when my period was due. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it can be fungal and bacterial infection
mixed because your partener may ne having
i the blood came it means no pregnancy
you can start course of metrogyl 200 mgm bd for 3 week
tab forcan once a da week for 3 months
cap moza plus morning
syp mucaine gel 2 tsf tds
apply candid b vaginal passery inside vagina for 7 nights
take sympatomatic medicines along according to symptomps