Exhausted, weight gain, elevated thyroid, low hemoglobin. Sore throat. What does this mean?

I have been extremely exhaused and presented alot of symptoms of mono, but I have had some weight gain even though I work out 5 days a week, high cardio for 35 min (415 calories) and 20 min weight lifting for all 5 days, every day. They did screening said my thyroid was elevated and hemoglobin was low. Throat hurts, but not internally like a sore throat , but as if the glands in that area hurt (hope that make sense) Doctor did say that my colon seemed sore when pushing on it. What does it mean when thyroid is elevated and hemoglobin is low
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012