Exertional chest discomfort, breathlessness, abnormal stress test, high BP. Is it due to narrowing of blood vessels ?

I am experiencing exertional chest discomfort, breathlessness, abnormal stress test, high blood pressure , dyslipidaemia since May 2012. A coronary angiogram was done on 23 August 2012. The result / Coronary angiography: Left main: ostial 30% narrowing. Distal 30% eccentric narrowing in continuation with ostial LAD 30%. Left Anterior Descending: Ostial 30%. proximal tubular 30% around smaller D1. Larger D2 normal. Circumflex Artery: Mild proximal narrowing. Distal 20% narrowing. Right Coronary Artery: Dominant vessel; diffusely diseased. proximal mild narrowing. Acute margin tubular 30%. Ostial PLSA 30/40% narrowing. Dr., based on the result, how serious is my heart disease? Is it life threatening? Are the chest discomfort, breathlessness, etc due to the narrowing of the blood vessels? What should I do now? I am on medication for high BP , high cholestrol. My email address is: YYYY@YYYY Thank you, AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012