Exercises for upper body and lower abs post pregnancy for fat reduction

Hi i am 8 months pregnant and due in April end.... i want to know simple ways of reducing fat since i would be spending some time at home post pregnancy .... Exercises for upper body(back and arms) and lower abs would be fine....
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012

Starting any exercise now at full term is not advisable. After the delivery, you can start with a mild exercise regimen 6 weeks post delivery in consultation with your trainer. Yoga and jogging is usually recommended for the beginners.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal