Exercise regularly, disciplined life. Why do I have elevated blood sugar levels?

i am a 59 years old male having fasting glucose around 100,pp around 140 &random in the range of 170-200 mg/dl .i do regular brisk exercise,my body weight is 70kg & hieght 5 8 .My mother was diabetic,died at the age of two siblings are also diabetic,but they have extra body weight &are on medications ,even they do nt exercise at a question is,despite being disciplined in almost every aspect of my life,why my b.s.level remain elevated?can amways glucose health help me anyway.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013