Exercise induced secondary amenorreah, weight loss due to diet, putting on weight after stopping. When will my periods resume?

hi I am a 17 year old female, i think i have exercise induced secondary amenorreah. I did cut down my eating a lot and was running everyday. i ve stopped that for the past 6 weeks and have been eating more normally. i lost about 6kg, but i ve put another 2kgs on. i havnt had my period for about 3 months, havnt been to the doctor yet. How long should it take until it returns? its been about 6 weeks
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
HI, WELCOME TO HCM. DON'T EXERCISE WITHOUT EXPERT ADVICE. YOU SHOULT NOT CUT DOWN YOUR FOOD. TAKE NORMAL FOOD FOUR TIME DAILY ALONG WITH GREEN VEGETABLES AND FRESH FOOD. DON'T TAKE FOOD WITH FULL STOMACH. YOU MAY TAKE 1. SYR. EVECARE , 10 ML AFTER BREAKFAST & DINNER, 2. SYR. HAEM UP, SAME ,BOTH FOR 03 MONTHS.