Exercise induced asthma. Why dry mouth and weight gain? Why were veins protruding on stomach?

Hello, After swimming a few laps I had what I will say was excersize induced asthma . I KNOW I have allergy induced asthma, but have not positively tested for any other types. After two uses of my inhaler (albuterol) I went and sat for 15 mins. I was quite shaky and vision blurred a little, but I could breath again. We drove home and I was still quite shaky and my heart felt pounding. I took a hot shower and rested on the couch for several hours. As I was changing for dinner I fel much better if not still weak, I noticed my torso was covered with very prominent veins, normally you cannot see them. I have been sufferingfrom intense naseau, and allergies since moving tothe movave desert. An airborne allergy test showed I am ONLY allergic to mesquite trees. I have dry mouth and weight gain since starting singular in march. I am 28 to white female, but tan so my veins don t normally show as much. I have always had great blood pressure.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012