Excxessive saliva when I drink fizzy drinks. Is it due to smoking?

Hello, I m 15, Male, and I have been smoking for a couple of months, I Have noticed that When I Smoke and Drink a Coca Cola, I Get excessive Saliva Literally pouring out of My Mouth with a weird sore chest , right down the middle of my chest and throat , And when I Drink Milk it makes it better, it doesn t happen all the time, Once every odd night, it never happens when I m smoking and drinking fizzy drinks outside or nothing, I Have anxiety problems, I v been through a lot in the last 10 years, and my hands are shaky but I Think the fizzy drinks didn t help to that either, and sometimes when I m in other peoples houses, I Get really warm, I Sweat and feel like I m going to faint, I Feel sick to my Stomach, I m really worried so If its something serious try and tell it nicely, Ill have a panic attack or something, i get them a lot. thank you :S
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. The treatment of such problems is to stop the thing which causes the problems. And one can live better without smoke and cola , better than having some medicines. Stopping this help you to to have less or no panic attacks too. Takes a bit time but this is going to help you.