Excruciating sharp chest pain, heart irregularities spurred by meth smoke, please help

Hi, Im 20 years old, around 190 lbs and have asthma . And, ive smoked meth plenty over the past few years on and off. never experienced this before: I have recently been smoking crystal meth a little too often. Ive been smoking off and on for a couple months now, the first month or so, I never experienced any painful side effects from the smoke. Starting around 2 weeks ago, whenever I take even the first hit of the smoke, the left side of my chest around my heart , and sometimes the direct center of my chest as well, get overcome with excruciatingly sharp pain. my heart beats irregularly and i feel very tired and weak as well. Its almost like i have to actually think about every breath i take, and inhale longer and deeper than normal. My lungs arent tight or inflamed, my throat isnt inflamed either. But when I dont think about the breathing, its almost like im not consiously aware that im even breathing at all, and my breaths get tiny and sporadic at best. I also feel a hard to describe feeling in the center of my chest, like in the back.. i want to say where my lungs would be. Its almost like what you feel when you breathe in cold air. i have asthma, and i know these feelings arent anything ive felt before. no constriction I can feel in lungs or throat. but just my chest. please help, is this bad
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011