Excruciating pain in tail bone with a lump there. What is it?

Hello my name is Yadira I have been experiencing excruciating pain for 4 years now. I have been to every specialist you can think off and no one knows what’s wrong. I’ve had x-rays done, MRI’s, etc. and still nothing. No fractures no pilonidal syst. I can’t sit and it hurts to get up and even lying down. I am so miserable don’t know what else to do. I have a lump on the right side of the tail bone and it is very painful. No discoloration or puss. And no I have never fallen and have no idea why this pain started. I am to the point where I may just have to travel just to find a Dr. that can really take his time to figure out what is wrong.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012