Excruciating pain in shoulder, neck, chest due to air trap after having gastric band surgery. Solution?

I had gastric band surgery on Saturday and understand they blow up your stomach with air. This air is trapped and I am in excruciating pain in my left shoulder , neck and chest. It even hurts to breath. It s now Thursday early hours and the trapped wind is showing no sign of letting up. Is there anything I can do to relieve it or better still get it to go? How long will it last? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013