Excruciating pain in right side rib cage, unable to bend or sit. What could this be?

I have been to the Er and they done a Scan I believe it was a CatScan with the contrast die to check for a hernia in my stomach . They said it came up clear. However I can not sit down or bend over without excrutiating pain in my right side under my rib cage. It feels like something is folding or squishing on the inside kind of. I have to stand straight and kind of press on my stomach to make the pain ease up. What is this
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013